UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello from a new DiYer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Homel

Hi all

A quick intro. Been looking at the forum for several weeks now and found it very helpful so have now registered. Just moved in to new house which is very dated so have a lot of work to do - ensuite, family bathroom, shower/cloak room, kitchen and hallway. Needless to say I am on a budget and have to do as much as I can myself. Some previous experience of tiling walls and floors - this time I want to do it properly!! Thanks in advance for help and advice you provide (and have provided to date).

Lee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello from a new DiYer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
Hi All First post long storey short had arranged for someone to re model my bathroom on the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.