Discuss Hello from Harlow in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Hgdavec

Hi, I'm Dave,
A new member to the forum. After 30 years of bricklaying in all sorts of weather, decided to get id had enough.
With a good eye for detailed work, decided to do an advanced course in Tiling. Really enjoyed it, and only regret not doing it sooner. Completed it Apr last year, and since Nov, most of my work, has been floor and wall tiling. Looking forward to getting tips, and info, from all you experts on here. Cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello from Harlow in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
V
Hello all. I'm Dan, a carpenter from Buckinghamshire. Recently bought my first house and he...
Replies
Views
A
Hello to all, my name is Rob I've been stealing the odd bit of advice from this site for a while...
Replies
Views
P
Hello all, hope you are all keeping well and busy! Just a quicky, I have a kitchen floor coming...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB