Discuss SBR slurry- correct mix please? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Oh actually, no they didn't!. :D

image.jpg

P

p4ulo

Old 16th century cottage boys. The limestone flags had only just been sealed before grouting. They dried lighter to be fair
Gosh are they Limestone Flags......
they look like a terrible porcelain tile grey with light grey over the top....like a load of muddy footprints on a clean floor!
I'm sure they look much better in the flesh Jeffyboy. x

EDIT - cos he's just put another picture up - they look better in that piccy, must be the light!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to SBR slurry- correct mix please? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB