Discuss Hello from staffordshire in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rolo

Hi guys,
my name is lee from staffordshire. I've had a real interest in learning to tile for many years but have never done anything about it until now. Im not sure yet if id like to tile as a profession but initially Id like to learn to tile properly as I have got 5 projects in my own house that I would tackle myself so I can have a sense of achievement (hopefully) when they are completed to a reasonable standard.

Im looking forward to reading all of the many informative posts on this forum and hopefully make a few new friends on the way.

Thanks for reading
lee

ps, anybody else from staffs on here?

R

Rolo

Wow thanks for the warm welcome fella's. Ive already found lots of great information from this forum that has already given me some awesome insights. Ive also spent a lot of time viewing galleries and following links to peoples own tiling websites and ive got to say im amazed at the amount of talent that is in 1 place ! Even the people that have only recently finished training courses are producing some really inspiring work.

Thanks again everyone !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello from staffordshire in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
Hi guys, Last time I posted here I was having a first attempt at tiling the walls in a shower...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
W
After being a member for a few months and reading everyone's threads etc, I thought its best I...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB