Currently reading:
hello from United Kingdom

Discuss hello from United Kingdom in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to hello from United Kingdom in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone. I am Theo and I am really happy to be part of this community. Looking forward to learning, sharing and networking. Thank you for this opportunity.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old mud waterproofing. From what I see there is an existing drainage. The idea is to clean everything...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The grout lines are too bright, almost white. Although I used almost dry sponge to wipe off the excess...
Replies
Views

Advertisement