Discuss hello new member in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

dancn

Hello Folks,

Finally getting around to laying some wall tiles, and I'm looking for some help from the experts.
Ensuite 1165 wide. I have a window 550wX1050h which is offset, just under 250 from right side.
I'm using 365X250 laying portrait.
I have juggled around the layout, the best I can come up with is just under full width tile to right, and around 156 on the other side.

I tried centring from wall, and from window, but the cuts are skinny. will it look ok as i'm planning?

I'm going to tile the reveal and sill also, and use a chrome trim. Any tips for what stage to cut and lay the trim?
thanks for reading

D

dancn

Thanks Bri
heres a pic, to the right is just under 250, walls and reveals are pretty plumb.
centred from window width or centred from wall width leaves thin cuts. Maybe a trained eye can see better

window.JPG

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hello new member in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I am a keen DIYer (at home) but have never tiled! I want to tile our small...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB