Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Hello to all and help with query in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

For 100sq mts of Travertine any tile supplier should be welcoming you in to view their stock, and while they open the crates you'll be sitting with a cup of Indonesian Kopi Luwak coffee, and after satisfying your taste buds and tile choice you will then negotiate a super deal to include delivery and a healthy discount for quantity.
I'am sure that your builder/tiler will have the correct sub floor preparation (to include a uncoupling membrane) for it's always worth viewing his portfolio of similar projects.
Enjoy the coffee:smilewinkgrin:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Just to throw this one in. Although I agree with all the guys - you can't really beat a natural product, but have you considered a porcelain equivalent. There are some very realistic replicas of travertine available, and the maintenance and upkeep is taken away.

It's not like substituting a solid wood kitchen door as oppose to a vinyl wrapped slab of MDF where you can really tell the difference.

Reply to Hello to all and help with query in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views
Hello we are currently trying to choose a tile to lay on the ground floor (70m2) of our house...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hello to all and help with query
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.