Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Hello to all you fellow tiling chaps ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

discountforcash

Hi, my name is Gary and i've been tiling for around 10 years. i am situated near bolton and travel around the north-west . As a former engineer i like to achieve accuracy and consistency of work whatever the situation. i look forward to sharing info and stuff with you guys , also i am always looking for future work . hope your bank holiday was restful and/or rewarding , cheers Gary....

Reply to Hello to all you fellow tiling chaps ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am in the process of tiling with subways and just wanted some help with corners, if trim...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Im looking for some advice. I currently work for my uncles business tiling for...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking at the possibility of mitring a L cut on metro tiles around a window reveal...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
    • Creative
Hi all thought I would just say hi as I’m new to the forum I am 29 and have been plumbing and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hello to all you fellow tiling chaps !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.