Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Hello - Very New with a sob story :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
:thumbsup:Hey and welcome to the forums. We have LOADS of people on here in your shoes, going through the process, and loads more who have done it. It doesn't work out for all but if you've got a bit of passion you'll do well.

Be sure to ask loads of questions, both on here and during your experience bit.

Give a few of the training centre's a call to see if you can get funding for the training, some people fit int he right category, I don't think all do though.

Read up on here and try and getyourself into the tilersforums arms where there's a bit more advice on pricing and marketing and what-not.

Good luck and I hope it works out for you. Give it time and lots of effort. :)

Reply to Hello - Very New with a sob story :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Friendly
Hi been a lurker for a while. I buy property and renovate to sell or rent. I do most of this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hello - Very New with a sob story :)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.