UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lee garnham

Hi guys
My name is Lee I'm a floor and wall tiler I have 11 years experience I trained 4 years hands on before starting on my own. I must admit I still had some learning to do after my aprentaship. But it comes second nature these days. At present I am laying a 100 meter limestone floor for one of my building g contractors. I'm based near east grinstead, east Sussex. I'll try and help with any questions ect.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
    • Funny
Hello tilers, I'm new to this forum - I've been lurking for a couple of days now reading lots...
Replies
Views
P
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
S
Hi, my name is Steve I've been tiling for 20+ years, mostly ceramics, 10 years ago i did a pro...
Replies
Views
P
I'm Pete and would like to say hello. I'm a plumber/bathroom fitter who can do basic tiling of...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.