Discuss Hello in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

chewy

Hello tilers,
I have to admit that I'm not the tiler, I'm just the shopper who buys tiles for my husband to put up. But anyway, although I shop for bargains, I also want a nice product and found a couple of reviews on here that made me sign up and say thank you, before I bought what looks maybe too good to be true.
I'm just about to tile around my fireplace and am thinking marble, so any advice on where to get it from and what to do would be greatfully recieved,
Cheers
Chewy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB