Discuss Hello ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Ash-wolves

Just a quick post to say hi ! I often read through this forum but until now have never registered (don't know why) some real good tips and some good work going on, so id though id sign up and do a bit of networking :smilewinkgrin:

My names Ash, i'm from Wolverhampton! (am I right in saying that makes two off us now!?) I've been tiling for about 7 years, nvq's ect. I'm a subby but I do private work too, I do quite a bit of work with stone and slates and the odd wetroom when they come up.

I don't bite ! promise lol

A

Ash-wolves

I don't have a registered company name as such just yet because im a sub contractor I trade under my own name, but come the summer im hoping to "set up shop" if you like, im just in the process of doing a bit of networking before hand making sure my reputation proceeds me :smilewinkgrin:, Ive never advertised, all my work has been WoM & so far so good, I just feel in a few months I can start chasing the big contracts & earn as much as I can before me knees completely pack up! :lol::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB