Discuss Help! Botched job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

sam30204

strange on how the lipping is all together in rows

It seems to be every where. He had some on the first day and I complained and he pulled it up. I foolishly paid him that last night and he was supposed to come back and clean the haze ect. in the morning for the last like REMOVED but of course he just didn't come back. He wont return any calls. At this point I will live with the way it looks, have no choice because I have no more money to put into it as long as it's not going to start coming up. That's what I am terrified over. He was just one of about 6 people I had come out to give quotes, he was pretty close to everyone else and assured me of satisfaction or he would fix it. Now he wont return my calls. 20130620_063433.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help! Botched job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB