Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Help Needed: Fixing My Damaged Tub with Devcon Metal Patch & Fill Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Help Needed: Fixing My Damaged Tub with Devcon Metal Patch & Fill Discussion Thread

Hey everyone,

I have a pretty messed up tub that I need to fix, and I'm hoping to get some advice on how to do it. I've attached pictures of the damage and the Devcon Metal Patch & Fill (Charcoal Gray) that I plan to use for the repair.

Has anyone used this product before? If so, could you guide me through the process or share any tips for the best results? Any advice on surface preparation, application, and curing would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Help Needed: Fixing My Damaged Tub with Devcon Metal Patch & Fill for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to Help Needed: Fixing My Damaged Tub with Devcon Metal Patch & Fill Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
R
Evening all, its been a long old time since I put up one on my mind numbing posts that you love...
Replies
Views
T
T
Travertine is a natural material and due to its characteristics requires a completely different...
Replies
Views
Topshop
T
R
Good evening all. A little bit of info on HardieBacker board, I got a new key board today and...
Replies
Views
R

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Help Needed: Fixing My Damaged Tub with Devcon Metal Patch & Fill Discussion Thread
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Plumbing Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond