UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Help please, photo's needed at Bank clothing store,Lakeside Essex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Re: Help please, phoo's needed at Bank clothing store,Lakeside Essex

I'm going to Essex in a couple of weeks to see the in-laws. Usually you need the express permission of the shopping centre management to take photographs in a public place like that. There was a massive hoohaa in Scotland just last week where a guy was taking photo's of his daughter in a shopping centre and security guards tried to confiscate his phone with the photographs on. The police were called and it all ended up getting rather messy.

Nick if you can get the shopping centre to give their permission, I'll see what I can do.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help please, photo's needed at Bank clothing store,Lakeside Essex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

> ESSEX HURRICANE APPEAL !!! > > A hurricane (Hurricane Shazza) and earthquake measuring 5.8 on...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, Four years ago, we had our bathroom tiled top to bottom with 300x250mm Augusta Natural wall...
Replies
Views
U
Please please please add your objection to this, for me and all the people of the Northern...
Replies
Views
user123
U
L
If anyone is thinking of, or undertaking their NVQ in Wall and Floor Tiling, then please...
Replies
Views
Leatherface
L
S
I should warn you about a virus that’s going the rounds right now. This one is a trojen and...
Replies
Views
mikebidd
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Help please, photo's needed at Bank clothing store,Lakeside Essex
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.