UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Help please Wolverhampton in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mark g

Hi I'm Mark, I'm twenty nine years old from Wolverhampton, my current job is a multi drop delivery driver and warehouse staff. I'm looking for a bit of a career change before I start to get too old...ya know, like 30! :lol: and I wouldn't mind trying my hand at tiling. Question is though, is it best to get started doing some courses, etc? Or just to jump straight on the band wagon as some form of tilers mate/apprentice? If courses are the best way to go what type of course? What are employers in the trade looking for with regards to qualifications/experience? If it's jumping straight in feet first what is the best course of action to finding a tiler who is looking to employ? Is it best to go with a large company or keep it on a smaller scale; someone who is possibly self employed? Any advice that can be offered is greatly appreciated.

Mark

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help please Wolverhampton in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a bit of help please. My house was a new build 18 months ago and...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
hi all, I’m New to the forum and looking for some advice if anyone would be kind enough. My...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
C
Hi! I'm a bit of a silent member here. I'm fairly new to tiling, I'm a laborer and my boss...
Replies
Views
slicker55
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.