Discuss Help required please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stuart A

Just fitted a new Oak Shaker style kitchen + black granite tops have had problems finding a suitable tile .
The Mrs has now found one she loves but it is from B&Q , Reactive 175 by 75 , they are only selling these per tile for £5.98 , I need about 300 tiles to complete the job
Have searched the web for similar tiles but cant seem to find any .......anyone know if these are available elsewhere at a more reasonable cost
Thanks

I really like these Stuart....

reactive

Marketed as more of a feature border/wall, rather than a full job I think.

I'll be amazed if you get anything like that for significantly less money....

Would you not be happy just getting enough to do a single feature strip and getting a plain cream or white as the field tile?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Help required please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I've been planning on tiling my 16sq m dining room floor for ages, so have been reading...
Replies
Views
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
hi were in the process of finishing our new kitchen and cant decide on a wall tile just tgought...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Alright guys and girls, Need a little bit of advice/help. As most of you probably know i do...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Help required please
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.