Discuss Help trying to find discontinued Johnson tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Trying to find some Johnson Urbanique URBN3A tiles as they have been discontinued in uk. Grateful for any help!!

Spotted your post, & although it's a while ago I thought I'd check whether you're still looking for Johnson Urbanique URBN3A tiles, as I may have 10+ sealed boxes available once my bathroom renovation is complete?

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help trying to find discontinued Johnson tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Help!!!! Only 5 needed!
Hi… I’m desperately looking for a few of these (I believe discontinued B&Q) tiles. I only need...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Thanks for my successful registration within this group and Forum. I am currently...
Replies
Views
DiyRob
D
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for some old b&q tiles
Hi! Has anyone got any of these stone effect tiles approx 278x362mm that b&q sold about seven...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB