Discuss Help with S Plan with 2 zones one controller Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Help with S Plan with 2 zones one controller Discussion ThreadHelp with S Plan with 2 zones one controller Electrical Advice

Hope you can help as have dealt a lot with heating controls have air source heat pump and install totally sub standard so I'm upgrading the wiring plus underfloor heating and thermaskirt upstairs Below is what I have

Riello NXHM 016 Monobloc heat pump

Drayton wise (DW) thermostat kit 3

2 x zone pumps for ( 1x upstairs. 1x downstairs)
3 way valve

Upstairs is thermoskirt run back to a 7 way manifold with 6 sub zones using wireless DW Thermostats connecting back to the 1st DW underfloor heating controller

Downstairs UFH 7 way manifold 5 sub zones using DW wireless thermostats connecting back to 2nd DW underfloor heating controller

My issue is I can't find a S plan wiring diagram for the 2 zones into the 1 DW controller ( as in kit 3)

Also changing electrical box to a wago 221

Have attached a couple of photos

[ElectriciansForums.net] Help with S Plan with 2 zones one controller

Help with S Plan with 2 zones one controller for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Help with S Plan with 2 zones one controller Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
For the last 3 days I have been extensively researching how to heat my new build bungalow in the...
Replies
Views
S
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Help with S Plan with 2 zones one controller Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond