Discuss Help in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all,
recent did a job for a builder in his house quiet a big kitchen and orangery the tiles were 600x600 porcelain from porcelanosa the builder wanted a light coloured grout so he decided to get epoxy to keep its colour the grout was kerpoxy and it wasn't to bad to use, there was work on going in the house when I was finished and dispite me taking protective sheets to cover it up they weren't really used and now the builder has rang me asking is there anything he can use to clean the floor and the grout because both are a bit grubby even the epoxy which I thought was supposed to keep its colour.
I was thinking using ltp stripper with abrasive pad ,anyone used this stuff before ?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Hi I am posting in the hope that someone may be willing to offer me some advice about floor...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a bit of help please. My house was a new build 18 months ago and...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB