Discuss here ya go guys..... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

chap on facebook is posting this picture advertising his services as a tiler.... 10402903_237524379788823_502398651474219313_n.jpg

J

jonnyc

theres only one tea bag mate. but his uncle is a tiler and that is who is teaching him so nah he isn't in the situation I was in what seems like so long ago... id say I am wall tiler but I am not a floor tiler atm
ash if you can fix tiles to a wall in a professional way you dont need to worry too much about the floors.that will come easy.
my special stonemasons pencil that i promised you is finally due next week after losing prevoius supplier.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
theres only one tea bag mate. but his uncle is a tiler and that is who is teaching him so nah he isn't in the situation I was in what seems like so long ago... id say I am wall tiler but I am not a floor tiler atm

Hmmm learn something new everyday. BS on the internet has exactly the same wiff as it does on the real world.

Reply to here ya go guys..... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hello Tilers! I am hoping for some advice on a tile match. I have nearly finished tiling my...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB