Discuss here ya go guys..... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Ash i recall how you entered this forum "all that time ago". All the options that were presented to you of how you could persue your new chosen career path. What i don't recall is any mention of a relative that WAS in the trade you wanted to persue.
I also, personally, think you've got some cheek slating someone else's work knowing your own experience.

Not intentionally "negative". Just my honest opinion.

T

The D

Ash i recall how you entered this forum "all that time ago". All the options that were presented to you of how you could persue your new chosen career path. What i don't recall is any mention of a relative that WAS in the trade you wanted to persue.
I also, personally, think you've got some cheek slating someone else's work knowing your own experience.

Not intentionally "negative". Just my honest opinion.
you need to look at the posts again and maybe say them out loud including your posts they are not your finest moment.

M

Mr Tiler

Thanks Thompson ;)... I do agree with dean though just didn't think of it that way just thought id show people on here the pic lol. Ali i wouldn't usually don't know what got into me, must be all of the influence i surround myself with lol. Your a nice guy, i may of had a good opportunity from you if things didn't go the way they had. I respect your opinion on matters and your work. But you have to agree that the tiling in that pic is terrible lol... And he is still posting for work even though i politely told him he will end up in court in no time.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Don't disagree on the quality Ash. You'll never stop the have a go harrys though. Look how many people tried to deter you. The only way is when there own work bites them on the backside. Best of staying out of it and concentrating on yourself.
Again Ash, sorry i read your post differently then you obviously intended. Its been a long couple of weeks recently and i had a very long day yesterday. Shattered dude!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to here ya go guys..... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hello Tilers! I am hoping for some advice on a tile match. I have nearly finished tiling my...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB