Discuss hi all and who's got a good folding rule ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

wizardssleeve 1

hi fellow hardworking mugs:smilewinkgrin:, just saying hello as new member. I'm a brit who went to live in Holland as a teenager, I learned my skills out there and have now been back in Wales since 2003. The majority of stuff we used out there was german/ german inspired and I've always liked using a nice simple, accurate all metric 4 way folding plastic rule. I've had so many of these rubbish silverline things which look like the real thing but usually snap in your hands within days. Has anybody got a recommendation for a quality version - I'm happy to pay good money for something that lasts. Cheers

W

wizardssleeve 1

:welcome:to the forum :thumbsup: i have a silverline folding rule and its been cheap and useful for about 10 years , what are you doing to keep breaking them ?:lol:
Thanks for all your replies/ideas especially my friend at diamond pool who had sussed out that i'm a hamfisted gorilla:) - 2003 must have been a great vintage for chinese plastic !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hi all and who's got a good folding rule ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey Guys, Long time no speak. I had a good run during winter but things have dried up a bit...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB