Discuss Hi all, New Member here in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Advertising

Post in any category that are seen to be advertising any good, services or companies generally will be removed. No advertising is allowed via the PM system either.

A few examples include providing your own website link to another user if its selling something to offering your chalet in France to a forum 'friend'.

Few exceptions:-

Tilers forums is here to provide free information and advice to Tilers. Providing it's not within your first few posts, we do allow a tiler to advertise him or herself on the forum to the general public, or any type of contractor who would use such a tiler.

We do NOT allow advertising from Tilers who also sell a few tools, etc, as this could be seen to be a person providing TO other Tilers, and not just the general public, therefore such a person should consider signing up to our sponsorship scheme. Second hand tools can be sold in our for sale / wanted forum once you have posted a bit in the main forums first.

http://www.tilersforums.com/tilers-forum-updates-feedback/17970-tilersforums-rules.html

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi all, New Member here in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Home owner here based in Surrey with a new Porcelain tiled patio. I need some advice about some...
Replies
Views
Alan johnson
A
I had a new porcelain patio installed several months ago, and we have been struggling ever since...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB