UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

• Thread starter familynoodles
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 608
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Hi and heeeeellllllppppp! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

familynoodles

New to this site but looked many times for advice from other posters. The site is really informative. I need some advice regardng limestone moleanos tiles I have received. They have arrived all wet through. Is there a problem in laying them and do they need to dry out first? Also, even if they can be laid, I red some advice that it is a good idea to sel them all before laying to revent adhesive marking them but I assume that no sealant should be applied until they are dry? the colour is really yellow and I don't want to seal that in. the actual colour when dry is off white with grey speckles. Does that mean that the sealant will make them yellow again when it is applied. Heeeelllllppppp!!! Am frantic nd no idea what to do!! Tiler is amazing but there is a language barrier as I do not speak Polish! I need to know what should be done so that I can be sure he knows also. Tanks in advance everyone!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi and heeeeellllllppppp! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.