UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss hi diy tiler-how much grout do I need? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

omie_1_kenobi

Hi I am new to tiling and am planning on re-tiling around my bath this weekend. All tiles have been removed, and walls replastered. I have bought Bal white star adhesive and a 10kg bag of bal microflex but am now wondering if I have bought far too much and would the 3.5kg bag be enough (need to tile about 10 square meters and tiles are about 25cm x 33cm)? I've got acrylic primer too. Do I have to do anything to the wall before I put it on the plaster?
Also when I start tiling the back wall do I leave a small gap in the corners?
Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hi diy tiler-how much grout do I need? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.