Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Hi everyone im back!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

Have you missed me :lol:
Well what a fab time i had in marmaris, done loads inc.

2x boat trips around different bays all food and drinks inc. it was so hot it was great when they stopped in the bays being able to dive from the top of the boat into refreshing deep blue seas where the fishes swam around your feet.

1x jeep safari which included visiting the waterfalls and fresh water pools and the biggest waterfight i have ever had.

1x horse riding threw the forests and along tracks and threw very chilly rivers, this was different for me as im normally a petrol head,and i found it to be relaxing and quiet but really enjoyed it.

1x Turkish bath with all the trimmings, all over scrub and massarge, facial feet back head you name it they done it:lol:

1x Aqua park

1x Paragliding

1x Jet ski

1x Turkish night Dancing and meals etc

1x Turkish shave :yikes:

1x meeting dolphins

Went to a couple off small towns to look around and see the culture there, I had a great time. the only thing that lets it down is the shop owners pestering you to buy and trying to drag you in every shop you pass by, I dont know how many times you can politely say no thankyou!!! but it got very close to saying :incazzato::incazzato::incazzato:

The only thing i couldnt do that i wanted too was scuba diving due to having an inner ear infection, but next time i shall go!

It was so relaxing and hot, I found the tours to be very well organised, and would recommend it to anyone who hasnt been. it is a bit on the commercial side in marmaris but the quietness is only a 20min bus ride away so you have the best of both..

back to the real world now work tomos!!!

Reply to Hi everyone im back!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
D
New on the trade, been lurking for awhile, tons of good info here! Suppose i'll take the chance...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
F
Dear Mum, Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on...
Replies
Views
VanCleef
V

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hi everyone im back!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.