Discuss Hi everyone I'm Batman ") in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dmc1919

Hi been a member for a few yrs but waited until now to come out and play :yikes:

I served my time for the local authorities after leaving school as a plasterer and tiler and worked on the social services side doing bathrooms and shower rooms until i left in 1988 to work for a local tiling company, i worked there for about 2yrs
before starting off on my own as had loads of work on for myself :smilewinkgrin:

im a bit of a perfectionist and a right awkward git at times but hey ho thats me and my motto is......
"DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME".... I get sick of pulling other peoples work off and doing it again :mad2:

I like to take it nice and slow and do it to the best of my ability, never had to advertise and a big beliver in word of mouth.

will post some pics of various jobs soon

until then take care :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi everyone I'm Batman ") in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
First of all, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times so apologies in advance! A...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB