UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi everyone, just found this forum - I have great hopes! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

exporttrainer

Thanks. I have adjusted and attach some to give an idea.
Regards

Attachments

• Conservatory floor 002.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Conservatory floor 003.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Conservatory floor 004.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Conservatory floor 005.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 103
  • Conservatory floor 006.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Conservatory floor 007.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 93

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
BS5385 for natural stone products-Modular tiles, I would think Marble would fall into this category, BS EN 12057:2004. 1mm lippage with 3mm joints may be acceptable for BS. but not for me. No disrespect to BS:thumbsup:

BS only offers advice on what the worst case scenario should be. Obviously being a proper tiler you aim for the best case scenario as is only right and propper.

E

exporttrainer

Hi Guys

It's me back again. I took the issue up again, but the Conservatory guys insist they are right and will not budge. What I need now is an expert opinion based on actual examination. I MAY need to use it in court. Naturally I will pay for the examination and report. I cannot guarantee work from it as you realise.

Is anyone prepared to do it please? I am at Fiskerton, near Lincoln.

Reply to Hi everyone, just found this forum - I have great hopes! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi everyone, just found this forum - I have great hopes!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.