Discuss Hi Everyone On Here! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Groutler

I'm new but old to the site but don't think I've posted n the site before. I thought I would join in and post a few pics of my work. I have been a qualified tiler for over 15 years and been tiling for 22 years. My profession this last 4 years has expanded to bathroom fitting and total property maintenance and refurbishment. If any one is interested in looking at some of my most recent tiling and bathroom projects please visit my website at www.brettpmb.com

Here's a few pics of my last job.

http://www.brettpmb.com/#!1970s-bat...rt-shower-room/c1efn/556c63ea0cf298b2d3f6e8d9

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi Everyone On Here! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
Just thought it's about time I said hello. Although I've been tiling for 30 years a bad crash on...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB