Discuss Hi Everyone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

les_yorks

Hi to everyone, just came across this site by chance, at first glance it looks like an excellent forum, my name as you might guess is Les, iam based in Leeds. I have being tiling for about 8 years, I work for myself with a couple of lads sub contracting to me. I mainly do new build with most of my work coming through a major house builder, though i do have a small builder on my books and a interior designer, who keep me occupied. The way i came across this forum was, that i am looking for some information on COSHH and ceramic tiles, so if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers Les

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi Everyone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have ordered the Wunda Rapid Response underfloor heating for my kitchen. We were going...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. I came upon and registered with this forum while doing some research on decoupling...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone thanks for having me on the this forum ill try not to break any rules. I am diyer...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi Everyone
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.