UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi everyone... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

martinplumber

Hi guys! New to this forum but known on a few automotive forums.
Im a self employed plumber and live in the far north west of England, ive decided to start doing tiling within my business so decided to join up on here as its probly the best place for advice :thumbup:
Im a complete novice with tiling but im finding more and more people asking me to do it with the bathrooms i fit, can anyone recommend a decent tile course in my area and a rough price?

xooming on tapatalk 2

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
:welcome: why not team up with a good tiler, this will mean you can concentrate on the plumbing side of your buisness and leave the tiling in the capable hands of a good tiler..

i do this with a few plumbers in my area, they quote there part of the job and i quote my part of the job, if the customer accepts the quote, the the job is booked so we follow each other, normaly takes a week from start to finish.

this way the customer gets the advantage of having a time served plumber and tiler, which i find is allways a good selling piont..:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Hello and welcome...

It can be a good add on to your business BUT it can also break your business... if you have a good name as a plumber and then tile it and make a hash, then that customer will make sure others will know about it... so IMO it is wise to join forces with a rated tiler and work together to give customers that full start to finish job they are after..

We have a cracking tiler on here not to far from you... Doug boardley.. search his name and make contact.. :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi everyone... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, After some tips on laying relatively sizeable tiles (300x600 upto the plank like tiles...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
L
Hi everyone I have been lurking on the site for a while getting helpful tips and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
S
Hi All, I have been reading on here for a while now and have a few tiling projects at home (new...
Replies
Views
N
Hi fellas,im looking for some advice please. I'm a reasonably competent diy'er completed...
Replies
Views
Nedson
N
S
Hi. I'm Steve. I'm a keen but not neccessarily competent DIYer. My wife hates me DIYing because...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.