Discuss Hi Everyone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Chris84

Am looking at a new career in tiling after 12 years working with made to measure blinds/awnings. Am looking at starting an 8 week NVQ level 2 tiling course with Able skills after searching for various training providers. I hope I've chosen a good one and wonder if anyone else has completed this same course and found it comprehensive enough to give a good basic knowledge allowing a start out in a new career.
Thank you in advance for any feedback.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi Everyone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
R
hi all, currently looking to get my break into the tiling trade. Am currently a cab driver and...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB