Discuss Hi Everyone! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DemoXpert

New on the trade, been lurking for awhile, tons of good info here! Suppose i'll take the chance to thank Y'all for sharing! :smiley: Was employed and frustrated full time, to the point of no return, at which i had to jack it in, bit of bravery and stupidity i suppose, sure time will tell!... i believe I'm lucky enough to have lots of work, as i get work from a mate that isn't keen on tiling, and is pretty popular within the bathroom refurb department... i just can't turn the work around quick enough, but that's a subject for another thread! :wink:
Anyway, it's great to be part of the gang, thank you very much for sharing all the invaluable info, and happy tiling everyone!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi Everyone! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi. I'm Steve. I'm a keen but not neccessarily competent DIYer. My wife hates me DIYing because...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone, I picked out a glass brick mosaic for my kitchen splashback but the tiler my...
Replies
Views
mrsferg70
M
M
Hi everyone. im going to cut a very long story short to save your sanity. Im 36 have been...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone!! I'm not a tiler but I'm interested in becoming one. The reason I joined is because...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB