Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Hi from Steve of Topps Tiles Blackburn in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

S

Steve W

Evening everyone!

Im Steve a colleague/Friend of Gaz@Topps Tiles Preston who you already know and I am part of the team down @ Topps Tiles in Blackburn!

I joined this site about 2 weeks ago and this is my 1st post.

I Just want to let you all know if anyone needs any help with any of our products or anything to do with Topps Tiles please do not hesistate to ask any questions.

Anyway you guys are the proffesionals so im hoping I will learn a few tricks of the trade from you lot just like i have from Gaz with him being an Ex Tiler!!

Regards

Steve @ Topps Tiles Blackburn

PS Dan.. Fantastic site you have here (well done)

Reply to Hi from Steve of Topps Tiles Blackburn in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I know it wasn't all of them but it must have been all the ones that were working well that got...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello. I am new to all this so apologies if I have posted in the wrong area. My bathroom is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Has anyone put these down? There the big boys - 80 x 80. I have a 50sqm inside/outside job that...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
J
Hi. This is a follow up from a previous post. Choosing the correct tile adhesive -...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hi from Steve of Topps Tiles Blackburn
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond