Discuss Hi from Tony in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi folks, newbie here, just joined, just beginning a new small business as a sole trader in tiling & painting. Fed up with 16 mths on the dole after 17yrs management then redundancy with 450 job apps and personally writing to 125 companies...
Figure there's no harm in trying to work for myself and have a go at tiling. I tiled my bathroom years ago and thought I did a pretty good job, but to get up to speed I am doing a week instruction course shortly, then its full speed on promotion and advertising...

Cheers

Tony

Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking locally, there aren't that many tilers in this area and even more surprising - only two between Stirling, Perth & Dundee have websites (that I can find...) so I'm building a website ready for the business launch in April. I see it only as a bonus. Might be wrong but I expect a large number of people now look to the web before the yellow pages...

Reply to Hi from Tony in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

B
hi been out of the trade a few years used to do a lot of work for M&Bs and refurb work for...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
F
Hi guys/girls... Just a quick post to say hello as i think it rude not to, me being new here...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
Hi all, i have an interveiw later today as i am pondering on locking the van for good. I know...
Replies
Views
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Stirlingshire

Thread Information

Title
Hi from Tony
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.