Discuss hi guys in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

been tiling since 1986 (old git) and was just wondering if there were any decent tilers in the whitehaven and workington areas of cumbria. have loads of work on booked up till august at the moment, most of my work is sub-contract based of which 90% is with Horizon tile and bathroom centre, great company to work for. but could do with a great tiler as i cover all aspects of bathroom installations its the tiling which takes the time. expect high standards but pay great rates.

Reply to hi guys in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
A
I'm fairly new to this SEO stuff but my site seems to be getting there in terms of google...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
M
Looking for a decent tiler near henly in arden for a private house the job is approx 70m2 over a...
Replies
Views
I
L
Hello Everyone, My name is Liam I am 25 years old and live in Oxford. I am currently a plumbing...
Replies
Views
I

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

cumbria

Thread Information

Title
hi guys
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.