Discuss Hi Guys! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hello everyone! Great forum here. A really engaged community and everyone seems very friendly! Have been an anonymous reader for a while but thought it was about time I got a little more involved.

About Simply Business - we're the UK's largest business insurance broker and we cover 1000s of UK tilers. It's great to know more about you guys and what works/doesn't work for you :)

Not here to be a salesman, but instead to chip in my two pence about topics I may have some knowledge on (more the overall business side of things, legal issues etc) and generally chat with you guys!

O

Old Mod

hello.GIF

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi Guys! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
L
Hi everyone I have been lurking on the site for a while getting helpful tips and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Z
Hello everyone! Newbie here and here’s my questions…are there alternatives to porcelanoza...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB