Discuss Hi members from Andy in very sunny Spain. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mrandywyatt

too hot to work today,saying that i only work in my own property,converting my garage that is below the house into a 2 bed flat looking very nice hence being a member of the forum,as its all tiles in spain.just been out for lunch 1 beer 1 coke
two starters very nice 2 main course,2 sweets,1and a half litres of h wine.
16 euros im sitting on the patio with a beer soaking up the sun,forecast for next 10 days 30+ no rain in sight but i do miss a good pint or 2 of real ale. Andy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi members from Andy in very sunny Spain. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi from Austria Hey, New member here from Austria. Just found this looking for one specific...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys from Canada I'm new and great with 12volt but home electrical is definitely my weak...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am new to the forum, and would really appreciate some advice if possible please. We have...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi members from Andy in very sunny Spain.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.