Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Hi my name is Liz, and I have an addiction... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Did you know Landrover are to bring out a new smaller version of the Range Rover with an option for 2WD only???????????? I think that pretty much describes the market.

Defenders are cool....Chelsea tractors aint.

Yes Sandy, I had a look at the pics of it online :nonod: I hope Land Rover don't dilute their reputation by heading into the chelsea tractor market.

I drove defender on a 4x4 experience a few weeks back. it was ace :hurray:

S

SandyFloor

Yep....I did that a few years ago in a Disco and loved it. I asked the instructor about the obvious risks to the vehicles and was told they were supplied free to them with the deal they gave new buyers ( landrovers and vauxhall frontreras) a one day course. The vehicles were replaced twice a year with the old ones being crushed ( something to do with tax). Can you imagine crushing 6 month old vehicles with virtually no mileage?

The day before my course a guy chose to take his own brand new Range Rover Vogue rather than one of the school vehicles and he stalled it in a river and flooded the cab. Silly man!

I'm afraid you've hit apon a pet hate of mine (chelsea tractors) when the owners think they're safer in an accident...the irony being with the higher centre of gravity and heavy tyres (impeding handling & braking distance) you're far more likely to get into an accident in the first place.

I could go on and on but this could be a subject for a thread of it's own. I just cringe when I see one without a towbar.

Reply to Hi my name is Liz, and I have an addiction... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hi my name is Liz, and I have an addiction...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.