Discuss Hi - see my metallic grout! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

busybee

Hi all,

I'm an occasional home tiler, living in France.

Thanks so much for all the useful advice I picked up on this forum prior to starting work on our kitchen. You helped my make the right decisions and prepare well.

I thought you might like to see the finished result. :hurray:

I used Weber Joint.Metal in silver colour for the grouting (it may have a different name in the UK?)

tiling_done-3.jpg

tiling_done-4.jpg

I'm really pleased with it. It has a lovely lustrous finish that catches the eye occasionally, without being too bling.

The final step of using grout cement film remover was essential to a satisfactory finish

Reply to Hi - see my metallic grout! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had both polished and matt textured wood effect tiles laid in my house and am having...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm struggling to get a tiler in my area since lockdown so I have taken the bold...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hi - see my metallic grout!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.