UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi - tiling backgrounds for wet area? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

ph1234

hi matty,

thanks for the reply, I just removed all the old plaster and you're right, the walls out of plumb quite a bit, over 25mm top to bottom! So I'll dot and dab as you suggest, I've already bought aquapanel board for other two walls of shower enclosure (they're studwork) so i'll use the same for the brickwork wall. Didn't think I need to tank though with aquapanel? (Its a standard shower enclosure not a wet room).

thanks again
phil

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi - tiling backgrounds for wet area? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Seems alot of talk that 20kg per mtr2 is the max weight limit for plaster. Few questions 1. its...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.