Discuss Hi to all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scaleyback

Hi there,

Just found this forum whilst searching for tiling advice. Thank God!

I'm 43 and married. I live in South Wales and have recently taken voluntary release (redundancy) from BT after 14 years due to a spinal operation, which means I can no longer do the job they were paying me to do. Been in the Telecoms 'game' for 23 years and fancied a change but still not too sure what I want to do. Or even what I'm able to do..:smilewinkgrin:

The wifes doing a good job spending what little redundancy money I got, hence looking online for advice, etc.

Anyway. That's a brief outline of my situation. If I can help you out with some telecom advice, don't hesitate to ask and I'll try my best.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi to all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi all just thought I would say hi been lurking on here for a while now but finally decided to...
Replies
Views
Alex E
A
B
I have been putting off finishing a very awkward shower room in my loft and have a few...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
B
Hi all, I have been using this forum for nearly a year now. I did an 8 week tiling course last...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
G
I am starting my first DIY job at my mother inlaws bathroom in the next week or so, just working...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
T
Hi All, Have used this forum for research for a while now and have been impressed with the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi to all
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.