Discuss Hi, will my mosaic border increase the risk of adhesive failing? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tonymacprods

well i've learned something!! i guess each job you "manage" should hopefully improve on the last one. I feel a bit better that there is consenus on the water defence being unaffected. I can't face the stress of removing the border in case I end up with burst gyproc, although it doesn't look ideal the level of the border and the layout of the room means you're not "drawn" too it too much. Once you see this dog toothing (can't understand where that name comes from) it all seems so obvious, unfortunately my tiler started the job in the exact reverse, eg put the mosaic up first then the field tiles. Anyway not the end of the world, as I said the next bathroom will be perfect. Some great pics on here fellas some good work being done.

Reply to Hi, will my mosaic border increase the risk of adhesive failing? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hi, will my mosaic border increase the risk of adhesive failing?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.