Hi!

Discuss Hi! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Phil Dale

Hi my Name is Phil, i have recently spent the last 2 years at college learning the Wall and Floor Tiling trade, now having passed this course i am ready to get out there and put into practice what i have been at college for......so if there is anyone who wants a cheap laborer :smilewinkgrin: to assist on jobs i am in Northampton area, please feel free to call me on 07742 336799.

I am currently compiling a portfolio together of college work and private jobs which i have done over the past couple of years.....i have also got Cit & Guilds certificates in Manuel Handling, Abrasive Wheels, Safe Use of Ladders and CSCS.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread

Reply to Hi! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi. Looking for some opinions/advice. I am looking for tiles that would be a good match for my...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. Just been to look at a floor tiling job. 31m2 Entrance hall through to the...
Replies
Views
Concrete guy
C
Hi Firstly I have spent ages searching his topic so please don’t think I am just creating...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.