UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi there Tilerotorua, and welcome. I'm a tiler in Auckland and have been for about 25 years now. You are right we dont really have any association apart from the last remaining Master Plasterers and Tilers Association down in Chch.
We have a few NZ standards but most of our standards are the Australian standards for tiling apart from the NZ Building Codes.

I have been in contact with the Forum owner, Dan, and he has agreed to create a forum website for NZ as I really think that the industry in NZ could benefit greatly from such a website like this.
Hopefully this post will remind him that we are still here waiting patiently for his new creation:wheelchair: He's a busy man, is Dan.:toilet:
i notice you have been a member since 2010 so you will know that TF UK is an awesome place for the wealth of info and experience that the guys have so graciously made available.
In the meantime like yourself I will hangout with these guys as they really know their stuff and do my little bit when i can:cheers2:

Hello mate from a Taranaki boy plying his trade in the UK . Get me home please :mad2:

Greetings my fellow countryman. How long since you left Aotearoa? I'm no longer on the tools unfortunately, had a workplace accident about 8 months ago and still on ACC and hoping to start a new career within the industry sometime next year. In the meantime I keep in touch with a few mates and keep an eye on what these guys and girls are up to.
How do you get on with the conditions and the 200+ year old homes these guys live in over there. :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.