UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

hi

Discuss hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Websites are simple nowdays that you don't need any coding knowledge to knock a half decent one up.

Mine uses a CMS (content management system) called Wordpress.

I did a free course through business link to learn how to use it. Only a 2 day thing. But you learn the basics and they give you handouts etc which you can take away and reference at home. You'll find a lot of websites for the big well known companies are created in wordpress. For example EBAY's blog, Ford, People magazine and Sony all power part if not all of there site using it.

I got my hosting and domainname from these guys:

Cheap Web Hosting Services. Free PHP Website Hosting By UK Company

Dispite the name i paid for a business package which funny enough is not free! But it's only £8.99 a month. Peanuts really.

My website is a work in progress, only started it 4 weeks ago. AllisterGage.com
One of the other guys on here has a website that is done with it as well.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.