Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Hiring a wet cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

Well as the title suggests I need to hire a wet cutter after my "high power" Vitrex versatile burnt out after 2 tiles (I kid you not! 12mm travertine). I know it's cheap rubbish and you get what you pay for Howay I expected to do one bathroom!
Any Ideas on rough cost and ideally can someone suggest somewhere around Durham?
Cheers
if its new, take it back for a refund and get the vitrex 750. that'll do the job for you. £100 in topps

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
im halfway through doing a full marble bathroom with mine, i prefer the supplied blade as the marchrist chips too much. not impressed with the marchrist tbh

I got a faithfulls sintered blade, I bought it in October and cut loads with it, it's hardly worn and it's a thin blade, so the chattering is very small if at all, the blade was about £23.00 :thumbsup:

Reply to Hiring a wet cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi folks, After some advice. I don't do loads of tiling but do a few bathrooms here and there...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone , Looking to replace my old wet cutter and I can’t decide between the Norton cilpper...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hiring a wet cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%