Discuss hobbies in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tenchman

Hobbies are great as long as you don't get too bashed , Joe & the other MB guys we were on hols a few years ago in Banff Canada BC, guy went biking through the woods going barmy listening to his ipod whips around a tree straight into a Grizzly !!!! :yikes:

Bear not very happy whaps him around the head, poor bloke was still in hozzy when we left for home 3 weeks later.

Same woods me & Bren (wife) were hiking with nothing but walking sticks when my wife realised that we could be attacked she belted sticks on trees and near jumped out of her skin at every tree stump.
She nearly knocked the woods down banging on trees.:lol:

I fished the brilliant bow river but caught buggerall.

Been into motorbikes years ago gave up after the 9th woman driver crashed into me and 3 were Volvo drivers!!!

Now still love bikes but just to admire. Been fishing coarse /game/sport for last 48 years, also go-ju ryu karate 38 years. Gardening about same and Bonsai.

Walking - the Rockies must be one of the best walks I’ve had plus along the Hutt River in NZ.

It's what you work for to enjoy your time doing stuff that makes the work stuff worthwhile.
When i was recuperating i redid my whole garden i moved literally tons of red sandstone and rebuilt a rockery and my koi pond.
Dug trees out built a summerhouse, i know doesn't sound like recuperation but i was just glad to still be here.

D

dilz000

cool thread!!

bikes are my hobbies. I do dirtjumping, just got back into it, after a few years off as i kept braking my collar bone. dont dare to push myself half as much as i did, i keep thinking, its not school ill be missing tomorrow if i come off, and im skint.... haha. i have a 24" DMR Reptoid.

i also love motorbikes. i have a gsxr 750, an old srad from 97, however its far from standard. k3 subframe and tail conversion, k4 1000 ti headers & link pipe, akrapovic exhaust, k8 swingarm conversion, brembo m/c & r1 gold spots waiting to go on to k8 fork legs that i havent bought yet as im out of pennys! its being stripped again after the summer to have the frame powder coated & fairings will be going off to 01raceFX. im also looking at getting a trackbike :)

Reply to hobbies in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
hobbies
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.