UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Holiday Forum - HolidayChitChat in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Holiday Forum | HolidayChitChat

Just plugging a new forum. Please feel free to register if you're a bit of a keen holidayer. We're looking for reviews and whatnot with regards to your best holidays. Pictures earn you prizes (they don't really but you get some kudos bonus points for posting pictures).

Perhaps while I'm at it I plug the Camping Forum | ChatCamping.net - A camping and caravanning advice forum and blog forum too for all the campers and glampers? Some of you might already be a member, some might not be though.

Both forums new in forum-terms, the holiday one being just a couple of days old mind.

Thanks in advance for any registrations.

Last edited:
B

bugs183

I love my holidays. I'm a single fella with no dependents so its where my money goes. In fact i'm off to Kalymnos in Greece next week for 10 days rock climbing (my other passion). Sorry guys, but it looks like i'm in for some sunshine :).
If you fancy a nice weekend away with the boys, or with a lady, i do recommend Krakow in Poland. Gorgeous city, friendly people and cheap, we finished the weekend off with a trip to Auschwitz, which i believe everyone should visit, biggest reality check i've ever experienced.
Here's a little picci of me climbing two years ago in Kalymnos.

CIMG0678.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Holiday Forum - HolidayChitChat in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
O
So as our brand new look forum takes off, and we have members signing up thick and fast. (Not...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I might be looking for a moderator or two in the coming months so would like to put the feelers...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.